REASONS FOR HAIR LOSS-
PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL STRESS:Some people who have experienced an intense physical shock or emotional stress may start to experience hair thinning and hair loss. This is because trauma can shock the hair growth cycle and push more hair into the shedding phase rather than the growth phase.
LACK OF PROTEIN:
IRON AND ZINC DEFICIENCY:A lack of iron and zinc can lead to hair loss because these minerals are essential for helping hair follicles to grow. Therefore, people who are anemic may find their hair becomes weaker and thinner. Hypothyroidism: Most of the women suffer from thyroid disease. When your body produces too little thyroid hormone, the hormone responsible for metabolism, heart rate, and mood, you are said to have hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid.
- Eggs: Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, which are important for hair health and growth. A deficiency in either of these nutrients has been linked to hair loss. If you believe us, eggs are the best superfood available on this earth.
- Berries: Berries are loaded with compounds like antioxidants and vitamins that may promote hair growth. For example, strawberries are rich in vitamin C, which aids collagen production and iron absorption, two factors that may promote hair growth.
- Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, but it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
- Fatty Fish: Fatty fish are great sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to improved hair growth and density. Fatty fish also provides protein, selenium, vitamin D3 and B vitamins, nutrients that may help promote strong and healthy hair.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a great source of beta-carotene. The body converts this compound into vitamin A, which is linked to good hair health. Vitamin A could also speed up the rate of hair growth and encourage the growth of thicker hair, all while preventing other hair follicles from regressing.
- Avocados: Avocados are rich in vitamin E, an antioxidant that may promote hair growth. Additionally, they are a great source of essential fatty acids, which appear to be crucial for hair growth. Though Avocados are not found easily in the local markets in India, you can still order them online from superstores.
- Nuts: Nuts are tasty, convenient and contain a variety of nutrients that may promote hair growth. Nuts have also been linked to a wide variety of other health benefits besides hair growth, including reduced inflammation and a lower risk of heart disease
- Seeds: Seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients with relatively few calories. Many of these nutrients may also promote hair growth. These include vitamin E, zinc and selenium.
- Meat: Poultry meat is rich in high-quality protein which strengthens fragile hair and prevents breakage. Since hair and nails are composed of proteins, one should include them in their daily diet.
- Beans: Beans are a great plant-based source of protein, which is essential to hair growth. Beans are also a good source of zinc, which aids the hair growth and repair cycle. They also provide many other hair-healthy nutrients, including iron, biotin, and folate.